Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Garden Update

My little garden is going really well. We planted on the long weekend in May (garden) . That weekend was the beginning of nearly a month straight of rain. I was worried that my little garden was going to get washed out. And really, it has still been raining at least every other day. But look at it go!


Parsley (the chives and basil didn't make it outside, but did well in my window sill garden and the parsley didn't make it)
Carrots Peas - growing like crazy
There are tons of little pods - still really small peas within

We haven't had a picture of Charlie in a while.
And a little video of him running around in the yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I just love Charlie! And, your garden looks great, too!! Mmmmmm.... pea picking is the best part of all!

Anonymous said...

Garden sure has grown since I saw it only a week ago ... wow!!! Cucumbers are coming slowly!