We are looking at flooring for our kitchen. The current lino is as old as the house and looks terrible.
We had ceramic tile in our last apartment and I hated it. We were on the 12th floor and it was cold. But worse than that it is so porous that if you dropped spaghetti sauce on it, it would suck it up and be impossible to clean.
I have found the solution. Dura Ceramic. It is an engineered stone product made from lime stone and resin. The lime stone absorbs the heat in the room to match the room temp making it warmer under your feet. And you grout it with an acrylic grout that is not porous. Now it is just a colour choice.
Of course the colours are going to be off because of the camera and the internet - but you get the idea.
I am almost certain that we will go with the second one. The first is called blush and it does look very pink. The third is too yellow and the fourth is also too pink. The second has a bit of sage in it and the brown is more of a chocolate milk colour. The pattern is also not as bold as some of the others and repeated through the room I think it will be a little more subdued.
2 comments:
Hard to tell from the pictures but if it is a bit sage, it's probably the correct choice. Exciting!!!
I like the second one too ... pink accent won't go with your kitchen ... good choice
Post a Comment