Speaking of watching TV reality drama...I love Big Brother. Maybe because it is on in the summer when everything else is in reruns. Maybe because all they have to do is be catty. Maybe because their challenges are so crazy and fun. Survivor type shows I get mad at because people aren't working or building or hunting etc. With Big Brother there is no responsibility, it is full on people watching.I would like to start a Big Brother Pool this go around. They don't have any of the players on the site yet, but I figure each person could put in $5 and be assigned a player. If they post the people before it starts it will be a random draw. If they don't put them up until after the premiere I was thinking that each person could pick their top two or three choices and see if we can work it out like that.
Let me know if you are interested.
1 comment:
Certainly count me in ... however you decide to appoint players to us. I'll bring my $5 this weekend.
Post a Comment