-Most importantly, Logan arrived (on Saturday) and was able to stay with me from 6pm yesterday to moments ago.
-I am finally having fun on the show.
-And lastly, I moved. I am now in the Rosedale Suites & Hotel. It is great. (It is almost costing me as much per night as I was paying per week. Good thing I am only here for 10 days.)
Let's compare:
Nicole & Munish's Place to the Theatre
8 minute walk to the bus
up to 10 minute wait for the bus
15-20 minute bus ride
5 minute walk to the theatre
+ $10 cab ride home
View Larger Map
Rosedale Hotel to the Theatre
6 minute walk.
View Larger Map
Nicole & Munish's Apartment
(turn the dial in the top left corner so that N is at the very bottom & hit the blue X on the dialogue box)
View Larger Map
Rosedale Suite & Hotel

Living room
Bedroom
Kitchenette

View Directly out the window at the cute shops across the street
View down Hamilton St toward Robson St.
I think this last 10 days is going to be great. The show is going along tickity-boo. The entire company has become great friends. Logan is in town. We may not get to see each other a lot, but we will get to see each other. And I am in a place that is my own, clean and great.
2 comments:
YAY!!!
New place looks wonderful ... well worth the peace of mind you have and the relief of "stress"
Post a Comment