Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eden

This show has certainly left a scar on me. Damage done that will be evident for years to come. Mostly I mean emotionally. Emotional scars. But I do have a scar that will be physically visible for a long time. If you take a look at this Interview you will see the Canoe Poles. I hate the Canoe Poles. On our third or fourth day in Vancouver while moving these stupid poles around a metal corner gouged my thumb. It was a very deep cut, but we were in the middle of a run so I swore and kept moving. A little later I felt the blood running down my arm. That was almost two months ago. Look at it. Still very visible.


Here are some pictures for you as well. It is the visual of the show that people are talking about the most. These don't really capture it, but I figured you might like to see.



No comments: