Sunday, June 04, 2006

Best job perks ever!

On Friday - for the last few hours of training I sat on the phones with a lady that has worked there for 4 1/2 years. One of her first questions was "have they showed you how to look up your flight perks?" They had not. As a WestJet employee I pay $2.50 for a plane ticket anywhere in Canada WestJet (and a couple other airlines) fly. Of course, we have to pay the GST, Airport Improvement Fees and Surcharges. Every airport is different.

To fly out of Calgary I will be paying $23
out of Regina $18
out of Toronto $7

to name a few! I am so excited about this job. So, needless to say - we will be flying all over the place this summer!

The only bad news is - I do not get "buddy" passes until I finish my probation. So not until Aug. So for the rest of you, no cheap flying yet (except the mom's who are down as my "parent passes").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "mom pass" Stacey!! I will make good use of it. So who has to pay to fly for this weekend??