I am happy to announce that my sister has been accepted to SAIT here in Calgary, in the Respiratory Technician Program. She will be moving here in August. I couldn't be happier.
In order to assist my sister, Logan and I have been looking at finding a two bedroom place to rent. (At first we were thinking of buying. HA. With house prices rising $1100 a day, the houses are prices three times what they are worth. We can't even afford a condo smaller than our apartment). There are a couple of cute houses posted on the internet that we are planning on looking at. I really hope that we can find a place that is as great as the place we have now.
I love our little apartment. I can walk to the theatres to work, and am really close to WestJet headquarters. We are also really close to the Chinook for Logan. It is inexpensive and all of the flooring, tiles and appliances are new! We are very lucky to have found this place. I hope there is a two bedroom place out there that will rival our current home!
Hey Amanda, how far away is Summerland from the airports WestJet flies into: Kelowna, Prince George , Vancouver or Abbotsford? I would love to come out there and see you guys.
1 comment:
Wow....the excitment doesn't stop. I cannot wait to join you and Logan in Calgary. Oh to wake up to the noises of Logan each morning! Man will that bring joy to my life! But joking aside, I am so excited to be starting a new journey in Calgary and I couldn't be more excited that I will be living with Stacey and Logan! (hopfully if everything works out!) Well that is all for now. Have a great week!
Miss you, Love you,
Stef
Post a Comment