Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Choices...

I am sure I am like most people when I try to not work on my birthday. It only makes sense, it is your day and you don't want to spend it at work. And now, I also have an anniversary to try to not work on. We want to try and do something for our first anniversary.
What the hell was I thinking when I arranged for them to be 6 days apart. I am gonna struggle with this for the rest of my life. This year my birthday is on a Monday and my anniversary on a Sunday - and yes I am schedule to work them both. So at work I posted for someone to take my shift on our anniversary. Well, she will take it, if I trade to work the weekend before - my birthday weekend. Decisions.

So I said that I would trade - which will give me three days off for next weekend. Logan also starts another week of holidays at that same time. So we have decided to go to Montreal for a couple of days.

(as a side note, Logan's next week of holidays are in Aug. I happen to have gotten the same week off. So we are gonna hit the east coast for about a week, and then go home for our (my) family reunion.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Montreal sounds like fun ... hope the East Coast trip happens too ... a late honeymoon!

Stefanie said...

Well I haven't left a comment for a while but I am off to craven this weekend we actually leave tomorrow morning! Miss you guys! Have fun in Montreal and Happy Birthday Stacey!!
Love you guys,
Stef

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING MY WAY??!??

Stacey said...

To Kendra. Logan said that he wrot you an email to see if we could make a trip (to my surprise) for next weekend. Don't worry, you are next. Pick a weekend that works for you and let us know.