Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Short Weekend Home

I went home again this weekend. It was great! I flew home Saturday morning and spent the day with my family. A dinner out, drinks on our deck and then out to the Canada Day fireworks (which were not bad!). Sunday Mom, Stef and I went out shopping and my mom bought me way to much for my upcoming birthday (not that I am complaining). Sunday night was supper at grandma's. Gotta love suppers at grandma's!!! And to cap the weekend Stef and I went to Lisa's for cake and snacks!

I had a lovely weekend, and love going home!

Now I am back to work, and back to trying to find a place. This morning I found at least 20 places that peaked my interest. After making calls to each, 15 have been eliminated, and the remaining 5 are still around because I left messages for the contact. This city is crazy. I am really glad that we love our current place - because if we were looking because we had to move - or because we hated it - I don't think that I would be very happy right now.

No comments: