I have been spending time at the computer again, working on the wedding video. I don't know why I love doing it so much. I get frustrated and upset when it doesn't work, it takes hours to put together a very short piece, and no one really appreciates all of the work I have put into it. And still I love it. I love that I can be the perfectionist that I am - and no one is around to judge me. Sadly, I did not make my own deadline. I had hoped to have it done by my anniversary, but since I had to re do everything that timeline had to be thrown out.
My birthday present from Logan was an external hard drive for the computer. We have now added 300 Gbs of space. Now that may sound like a ridiculous amount of space, but yesterday I moved all of the video and photos I had on the computer to the new drive. We now have 48 Gbs on the computer again. That is huge. Video takes up so much space and makes it move very slowly. So everything now runs smoothly, making the editing move faster and me just a happier camper in general!
1 comment:
Wow...sound great! And yes we all do appreciate the hard work that you put into your vidoes. They are always amazing and just remember on those boring summer days when all you do is sit at home and watch home videos....you will be thankful that you put so much work into your wedding video. I know I will be cause you and I know that is what we do on those hot summer days when all you want to do is sit at home!! Either that or watch old movies over and over again!! I can't wait for the weekend! See you soon,
Stef
Post a Comment