Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter Weekend. Logan and I both had Good Friday off - so it was also a Long Weekend for us. Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa made the trip out on Thursday.
Friday we went out shopping - making the tourist stop at Ikea. Then we made a stop at Linen and Things were Mom bought us a slip cover for the love seat. Then we joined most of the large Beatty family for supper at the Casino. A $3.99 steak sandwich special that was actually pretty good. Some drinks were taken and then we threw our money into slot machines. Then Mom, Dad, Stef, Logan and I came back here for some more drinks and a little board game CSI.

Saturday I went to work so I have no idea what they did during the day. Logan and Dad were trying to fix Stef's car and Stef and Mom went dress shopping with Grandma. After work we went to Uncle Gord's and Auntie Shelley's for pizza supper and terrible Flames game.

Sunday, Easter, we went Church and then back to our place for brunch. And then for a big meal with the Beatty's at Uncle Laird and Auntie Sharon's.

No comments: