Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Uninspired

It feels like I have nothing to report. We live in a new place. Good - you know that already. We are pretty comfortable. Logan goes to work and he likes it - you know that too. I go to work and for the most part I like it. Boring.

I guess I could tell you about the company 15 seater van I drive for our tour. Friday was our last show and I parked it at an Impark lot so we all could have some drinks. I left it there over night (I had had several martinis) and Logan picked me up. When we went to retrieve the van it was missing a window. Smashed. Nothing was taken thankfully but it did cause a big pain in the neck. So today I had to drive it in to replace it. But on the up side I did get to walk home. I got to walk down 17th Ave and then 4th St. We have been on 17th before but it is a long street and I was not sure what is right by us. And 4th is great! There is so much for us to explore. This link really displaces the great stuff we are really close to!

No comments: