Thursday, April 12, 2007

Flames Shat the Bed


Well. Two years ago I would never have guessed that I would become a hockey fan. And really I am not, I am a Flames Playoff, get together and drink and eat, hockey fan. But in order for there to be any fun in that the Flames have to make it out of the first round.


And seeing as they backed their way into the playoffs by another team loosing it only seems fitting that they lost their first game 4 to 1.

But we had fun. Jason and Craig Haughey, Stef and Raveigh and Chris came over. We ate nachos (I made Guacamole for the first time), hot dogs and beer while we watched the game on the projector. Nothing like a 100" TV screen to make you interested in who is doing what (and who is falling down - my favorite part).

No comments: