Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas #3

December 27th
Time for Christmas #3 - off to the Glass house. Both my Dad and Matt had to work this one day of our holiday so Logan and I spent the working hours with Mom and Stef. We snacked and played some games. We then decided that it was time to move away from traditional meals (that we had been eating for days straight) and order pizza. Dad was supposed to pick it up on the way home from work. It was taking him a long time and we were starting to wonder. When he finally showed up he told us that he was in an accident. Some lady rear ended him at an intersection. He wasn't hurt - but my first car, my little red sprint has some damage in the rear. This wouldn't me that big a deal except that they are trying to get vehicles older than '92 off the road and it is a '91. So if Dad makes the claim they will write off a car that is still in great working order. My poor little car.




After dinner we played a little Guitar Hero and then off to Grandma and Grandpa's.Cousin Kari and her family were also there to visit.
We had some snacks, some drinks and some games.
The boys played a little shuffle board
I am also proud to show off the gift that I created from my Grandparents for last Christmas. I crossed stitched these snow man, and with a little help from my family I mailed the fabric to, it was put behind glass on a tray. I am very proud.
This years crafted gift is a table runner of brown jacquard fabric with metallic thread embroidered swirls with red and green holly embroidered where the swirls cross, and fabric Christmas dinner napkins. I handed out three sets and kept one table runner for myself.

No comments: