Tuesday, January 01, 2008

December 28th

Continuing this jam packed holiday we headed out shopping for some Boxing Week sales at Best Buy etc. No purchases made - and it is not my fault- the GPS we were looking at was out of stock. I didn't even say no.


At 4pm headed off to the Wedding Rehearsal of my Auntie Brenda to John. I was the reader of the 1st lesson from the Song of Solomon. The rehearsal went as most rehearsals do, and I headed home to the party planned for my parents house. This party started as my mom inviting the Kotlar's over for drinks. It escalated to an invite extended to everyone we know, both family and friends.



There were tons of people. Living room, kitchen and family room in the basement were all full of people. It was great. I saw both sides of my family and all of my bridal party in one place - we even had the ring bearer - we were only shy the two flower girls.
And on top of everything else, it was my cousin Jonathan's birthday.


So there were more snacks and more drinks. (are we noticing a theme)

No comments: