
Well...I work at the Home Depot. Yeah me. Let's go back and look at some of the other jobs I have had to get me through summers.
Westjet
Shoppers
Both of these jobs have lead to posts like:
Ode to Shoppers
I hate you for the pants I wear
the grumpy people's nasty stares.
I hate you for the people in need
who don't see the sign, or just don't read.
The shit that happens everyday,
"I did this wrong, I don't wanna pay".
The drumming fingers and rolling eyes,
these people and things I truly despise.
A summer job that makes me say,
I hate you in each and every way.
Ripples become waves
Because there is no one else around I had to leave a note.
To Whom It May Concern,I will require/be taking a personal/sick day tomorrow, Aug 30.I will not being coming in for my 8:30 - 5:00 shift.Stacey.
If I see another hand in the air
Today was the end of the second of four weeks of training for WestJet, and I couldn't be more frustrated. The class moves so slowly that I might kill someone - I'm actually not sure how I have not done so yet. The class style is "wait for everyone to be on the same page". There are some people out there that I am unsure how they get to work every morning
I already can tell that this one is going to be no better.
I have been hired for Kitchen and Bath, and will be trained to be a kitchen designer. Hopefully, once I don't have to rely so heavily on other people it will be better. I am not sure I can make it through this one. I will be keeping my eyes open.
6 comments:
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you'd enjoy this job a whole lot more if you were getting an employee discount! Everyone appreciates a little perk now and then!
Hey Stacey, just as bad as Shopper it sounds like. Makes the Glass Imagery sound even more appealing.
Hey Stacey, just as bad as Shopper it sounds like. Makes the Glass Imagery sound even more appealing.
Hey Stacey, just as bad as Shopper it sounds like. Makes the Glass Imagery sound even more appealing. Lorne and I do would really miss the poems, though.
Hey Stacey, just as bad as Shopper it sounds like. Makes the Glass Imagery sound even more appealing. Lorne and I do would really miss the poems, though.
Hey Stacey, just as bad as Shopper it sounds like. Makes the Glass Imagery sound even more appealing. Lorne and I do would really miss the poems, though.
Post a Comment