Monday, June 12, 2006

Short weekend home

Two days are not long enough to be home and visit. It is always great to get home but it is always stressful. Trying to see even half the people that you should is impossible. So you make a mental list of people that you are going to see this visit and catch the others next visit. Once again I did not achieve this list!

I had a great time at the casino with my family - spending time with my grandparents I love! I also had the opportunity to see Lani and her husband Regan and their 4 week old baby, Sydney Paige. Beautiful baby! We also got to visit, shortly, with Owien and Alana that are expecting at the end of July. Turned out to be a baby weekend.

I got to give out two of the four blankets I made while I was unemployed. They are very cute (if I do say so myself) flannelette quilts. The third went to Amanda and her "kicky boots" in Summerland, and the fourth is yet to be given. The camera is in Regina with Logan so I will put a picture of the blankets on the blog tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blankie! And so will Kicky Boots. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey how's it going? Your Mom just emailed me the link...this is really cool, you are right what a way to keep in touch perhaps I can get hooked up.

Love
Kathleen