Today is my birthday. And it is reminding me how difficult it is to start a new life in a new place.
Logan works from 7 am - 7 pm. I work from 7 pm -11 pm . We are to spend the whole day apart, and I don't exactly have friends of my own that I can call up and have them take me out. So here I sit, on my blog.
I did have a good weekend though. Friday Logan had off, so the two of us lazed around together. Saturday we went out to dinner and as you have read - went to Phantom.
And yesterday Nicole and I spent nearly $700 at Staples with her grant. It was the most fun shopping I have ever had. We were like little kids in a candy shop - only with pens, highlighters and post-it notes. (Then I called in sick for work.) Jen and Craig came over and we had a BBQ and then went to one of the other security guys houses for a fire. Though I was bored with no one to talk to at the security thing, it was better than being at work.
So my three day weekend was good- not very birthday like - but good. It is just that today is the actual day - and it sucks! And you know what, it is my party and I'll cry if I want to.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I feel badly for you, having to spend your day alone. Just know that you have many, many people, all over the world thinking of you on your special day; all of whom would love to be celebrating with you! Cheers to you, my friend!
xoxo
I'm sure Logan'll make it up to you ;)
I love you lots hun!!!
Happy birthday!
Again, Happy Birthday ... you were definitely in your family thoughts today ... the phone calls was long ... Sick!!
Post a Comment