
I don't know how many of you know this, but... While I was in Edmonton working on a show Logan decided to shave his head. This he did not tell me. I came home for a weekend and walked through the door to see his extremely bumpy head with a tiny layer of stubble.
Yesterday he came home from work with hair clippers. He wants to do this again. I told him this time I would do it - he looked a little stupid when he got drunk and had his drunk friend do it. I thought we would wait until after we went to Montreal and were taking pictures at touristy site. This morning, however, there was a call from the bathroom. "Stacey..." I approach cautiously... Turn the corner and he has already started.
I made his stop - so I could read the directions - and I finished. And if I do say so myself, I did a good job and it looks pretty good - for a hair cut done in the bathtub.
3 comments:
P--lease post a photo!!
I agree ... pictures are required!
Not bad, Logan! I actually think it's cute!
Post a Comment