I have my first theatre call tomorrow not at Theatre Calgary. I have the opportunity to go to a lighting hang at The Grand. They have asked me many times before, but every other time has been with only a day notice and I have been working, or I have been working. So tomorrow I go to work. I am little nervous - as I usually am with new things. But this will be a new thing (as I have not worked a tech call here in Calgary before). But this is what I have my degree in so I should be okay.
And, I finally got the days I need off for Vegas figured out. It has caused me a lot of grief. And today it caused a lot of ups and downs, but I finally have it worked out.
The only problem is that I have been watching the flights and there are only 2 tickets left for sale for Friday night from Calgary to Vegas and no tickets left for Monday. So I guess there are no options but to fly out Sat night and return Tuesday night. I hope Stef doesn't mind missing one day of school. Oh well, the biggest deal is over -getting the days off. The next is just to get on the plane!
1 comment:
Vegas here we come! Glad to see things have worked out ... now we can only hope that Stef doesn't miss anything important at school ... like a test! yikes!
Post a Comment