Right now I work nights. My shifts start anywhere after 3pm and go anywhere up to 1am. Kinda sucky. And because of that work schedule I don't get to watch any prime time tv. People ask if I have watched the last "insert great show here" and most definitely have not. I am finding that the only tv I watch now is the Food Network. Licence to Grill and Chef at Home are my favorites. The only problem is, I watch all these cooking shows and learn neat things - and would really like to try them out - but I work nights. All of my supper hours are spent on the phone booking reservations.
The good news. Every four months Westjet does a schedule repreferencing. So today is my last very late night shift. Starting Monday I will be working anywhere from 12noon to 10pm. Which will be great. Logan likes to work the closing shift at work which his 1:30 to 9:30. So we should be able to see each other a little more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment