Just the other day Lisa and I were talking on the phone about someone we went to high school with. She commented that he was still wearing the glasses he wore in high school. I retorted that I was too. But that got me to thinking, these glasses are really old. Oh well, glasses are expensive and not on the top of the list right now. That was on Monday.
Yesterday was Saturday. Only 6 shorts days after thinking my glasses were just fine. They have been bothering me a bit lately by feeling out of place. I had a glasses place fix the nose piece for me thinking that would solve the problem. However, they have been slowly feeling more and more slanty. Last night, while talking to Danielle in our apartment I went to adjust my glasses and they felt pliable. I took them off and I was holding the glasses and the left arm in one hand and the right arm in the other. Oops!
So, today, whether I liked it or not, Stef and I went shopping for glasses. Everyone complains about shopping for jean or bathing suits. Try glasses. You have to wear them everyday and with everything. We did find a pair and had them put on hold. I have to see an optometrist tomorrow and hopefully everything will be alright. Sept 10th, I started receiving my benefits from Westjet on Aug 29th. Close, so very close!
No comments:
Post a Comment