As many of you may know I have been pursuing a career in theatre (with a small hiatus this summer to work for Westjet). I have work lined up with Theatre Calgary for Oct 17 and all was to be great. Yesterday I had the pleasant surprise of getting a call from Globe Theatre in Regina. I don't even think that I have given them a resume. They offered me an apprentice job for their Christmas show. Obviously they had someone else lined up who backed out. But how else is a person supposed to get work in this business if they didn't get a start like that. I was very surprised and happy to receive this call. And even more happy that I could turn them down because I have two shows lined up that conflict with their offer!


VS.
1 comment:
That's great Stace -- already making a name for yourself :)
Post a Comment