Thursday, September 14, 2006

I feel a little bad

I am trying to finish with the Wedding Photographer. I know, it is way way after our wedding. It is a very long story and not very interesting. So, all we had left was a picture DVD to be mailed to us. I sent an email with our address to mail the picture DVD. When you hear picture DVD what do you think. A DVD with all of the pictures on it, like getting the negatives. When I met with them the first time I asked about negative and the response was they are digital so we don't have negatives, but we will give a DVD with all of the pictures on it. I feel that my assumtion was correct to think that they would be data files. They emailed me back saying it is a pictures slide show - for those who don't know it would be like a video, not files you can use for anything else. I responded with a question like statement something like above. I received three emails today from him. When I opened my email I started at the most recent mail (bad idea) and read the last response. It was a short and sweet email that said he will replace the picture DVD with a High Res. File DVD and mail it if it is okay with me. So I responded - perfect! Not knowing that he had already had an argument with me, and I had won - without knowing it. The first two emails talk not offering High Res. Files available until this year and the next with a copy of the original package stating picture DVD. Weird. But I won without knowing it.

No comments: