Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas shopping success!

Yesterday I only had a matinee and rehearsal was canceled. That meant I was done work by 4:00pm. So Stef and I went Christmas shopping. After rush hour traffic we made it to Chinook Centre by 5:00. We finished everyone on our lists (except my little brother as he is not the easiest person to buy for) and my mom. But Stef will finish mom today, we found what we wanted but it was not at the mall we were at. We were home by 8:30 having cranberry juice, plain chips and homemade dip. It was a good night!

That leaves Matt, Lorne and the purchase of Lindsay and Dan's gift (but you have already heard the story behind that). I even got most of Logan done. Woo Hoo!

I hope that you are all doing well with your Christmas shopping. I know that it may still seem for some of you. But I have been in a Christmas environment, with a Christmas tree and other such decorations since the middle of October.

No comments: