Monday, November 13, 2006

Long Week

Well, another week complete. Time really flies. I got to meet a Broadway composer and Broadway set designer this week. The composer is a little older and very friendly. We had a great time with him. The designer has only been here for one day so maybe we will get to know him better, but at this point seems a little preoccupied with his fast success to care about conversation with us. Oh well, the rehearsal process is still young.

Next week we are in the rehearsal hall for a few more days than then to the stage. As my family will attest - hitting the stage means very long hours and not seeing very much of family. 12 hour days can really take their toll on people. It is what I signed up for though. Things have been going well.

Yesterday after rehearsal we had a pot luck dinner party. It was great fun. This is a huge cast so we filled this actors house! Very good time, and I'm sure a sign of many more parties to come!

Today, grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, laundry and dishes.

No comments: