Nothing is new here. Just work, work, work. Logan and I had a successful day off yesterday. We hit up one store to do some Christmas shopping and had two great gifts for two people within minutes! Logan felt that because we had done so well we were done! I felt that because we had accomplished our Christmas shopping goal in an eighth of the time we should move forward and use the allotted time to get ahead. He disagreed. And as the driver felt that he got an extra vote as he was taking us to our next destination. We hit up the grocery store for the few things we needed for this week (namely meal to have away from home) and then back home!
At home of coarse there was plenty to do. (Maybe that is why I wanted to continue shopping). I did 7 load of laundry, a weeks worth of dishes and made supper while Logan napped on the couch. (I would have been a little more vocal about this injustice if he hadn't worked an overnight shift at the Bay downtown last night - where they pay him cash for this services.)
And then after supper we were feeling festive and hung Christmas lights. We now have a hue of blue through the entire place!
No comments:
Post a Comment