I picked up Logan shortly after 4pm yesterday, just down the street from the downtown Police Headquarters building. He had piles of books and papers, not to mention his duty bag full of goodies. He couldn't stop talking about all that he had learned. And yet, he felt like they had tried to jam so much stuff in his head in one day that none of it had stuck. I think that he quite enjoyed himself.
It will take some getting used to though. It has been a long time since he has been in school. The classroom setting calls for a very different sort of energy. A lot more brain power than one is used to using in a day. He said that his head hurt from cramming so much in.
He was pretty excited to go back today. I think that it will be a very interesting six months.
No comments:
Post a Comment