For our 1st anniversary our very kind siblings gave us gift certificates out to dinner. Andrea got us one to
Boston Pizza and Stef and Matt got us on to the Keg.
As they were anniversary gifts we wanted to save them for a special occasion or a nice night out together. And because of this we never got around to using them. When we were looking for something to do for New Year's eve we decided that would be a good time to go out to the Keg. We had a fabulous dinner - thank you Stef and Matt. And tonight we used up the other. We out for dinner to Boston Pizza (on the Red Mile). Thank you Andrea. I just thought I'd let you each know that we have used the gift certificates and appreciated them.
Boston Pizza and Stef and Matt got us on to the Keg.
As they were anniversary gifts we wanted to save them for a special occasion or a nice night out together. And because of this we never got around to using them. When we were looking for something to do for New Year's eve we decided that would be a good time to go out to the Keg. We had a fabulous dinner - thank you Stef and Matt. And tonight we used up the other. We out for dinner to Boston Pizza (on the Red Mile). Thank you Andrea. I just thought I'd let you each know that we have used the gift certificates and appreciated them.
1 comment:
Hey there,
Your very welcome for the gift certificate! We will have to hang out this week as I haven't seen you guys since I got back! We might even have to play some games. Talk to you soon.
Stefanie
Post a Comment