Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Milestones

Way back in 1999/2000 Logan and I were in Gr. 12. In the first semester of that grade we did the musical Grease.

(in the very bottom center you have Jeff (Danny) dipping Shelly (Cha Cha) - right behind them is Logan in the suit with one arm up and I am directly to his right in the champagne dress. (Kendra is directly to my right, Amanda is behind Logan in the bright pink dress, Stef is right behind her in the black top with red scarf in her hair, Lisa is at the bottom right with the white skirt/blue shirt...)


Our music teacher takes credit and great pleasure in the fact that she matched Logan and I up. I was Marty (a pink lady) and he was Sonny (a T-bird) - (they end up together in the end) - and so did we.

Move forward to January 28th, 2000. Logan and I went on our first date. We went on a double date with Derek and Teri to a movie at the Cornwall Centre. (We were talking and we don't remember what the movie was.) Then we all went back to Logan's house and the two boys had flowers for us there.

That was seven years ago. Seven years! At the same time it feels like a million years ago - and as though it was only yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How times flies ... can't believe it has been 7 years ... great pics

Anonymous said...

Those were great days--great memories!!