I have taken the job as Photo Lab Technician at Shoppers Drug Mart. Not the most glamorous job I can imagine. But I don't care. It is 3 blocks away and will mostly be 9-5. As with most jobs they couldn't guarantee that all shifts would be 9-5 because they want me to be able to cover cashier when needed, no more than twice a week. I start on Tuesday.
2 comments:
I am sure this job will work out ... might not be mind provoking but it is a job! There is always the chance that something else will come along should you choose it (eg. WestJet)
Glad you found something...even if it's not your dream job it's better than McD's! :) I am sure you'll get to see some strange and naughty things while developing other peoples' photos too, which should make for some good stories.
Post a Comment