Today is the second day of nine days off before I go back to my actual job, my career, what I have worked toward for so long, the reason I have to go thru summers of crap.
So far, yesterday, I uploaded Sarah's wedding onto the computer and solved major problem that has been haunting the stupid thing for weeks. My editing program auto saved three files that were each 10Gb to the hard drive. Deleting those saved almost half of the memory space. We also went out to Original Joes for drinks.
Today I did the laundry and hung out with Logan during the day. We did a little searching on the web for homes for sale. We looked at stuff downtown and places out by his district office (very far away from downtown. The express bus takes 30 min). For the same absurd amount of money we can buy a two bedroom house with garage or apartment style condo of 800 sq ft. Depressing. I think we will stay put for a little longer.
I have begun editing Sarah's Wedding and hope to complete it by the end of my 9 days.
Checklist for my time off:
- Prepare for starting prep week at Lunchbox Theatre
- Sew slip cover for the Haughey's pink and purple couch
- Complete Sarah and Tyler's Wedding Video
We will see how she goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment