
I received my new lap top from Dell. I ordered it for work. If I can take a computer with me into rehearsals that aren't in a conventional place, such as the last show (in the basement of a community center) or this one (in the "theatre" space of the basement of a church). I can take my computer in and save myself a couple extra hours of work every night.
This lap top is one of the new ones you have all seen commercials about - you can choose its colour. I chose espresso. It is great. I love that it has a full size keyboard and a full number pad too. If I am doing paperwork on this thing I need to be able to type.
In other news: Stef and I chopped up another bag of apples tonight. We got another 2 freezer bags full of chopped, cored and skinned apples and 5- 1 litre jars of apples sauce, 3 apples with cinnamon and 2 apples and strawberry. Should be yummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment