A Killer Comedy
By Norm Foster,
Oct. 8 - 27, 2007
By Norm Foster,
Oct. 8 - 27, 2007
Mon. - Sat. 12:10pm Thursday evenings: 5:30pm
When John bargains with the Angel of Death for a
second chance at life, he quickly discovers that fixing
the mistakes of your past is difficult, especially when
there are all sorts of new mistakes to be made.
Today was my first day at Lunchbox Theatre working on The Death of Me. It is a very funny little piece. If I haven't mentioned it before Lunchbox is a theatre that does shows at 12:15pm every weekday. They do a 45 min show for the downtown office crowd. It is a very neat idea. You bring in your bag lunch or what ever you would like and see a live show - usually a comedy or musical. What a way to brighten your day.
The company is over 30 years old, but the people running the place are young and fun but so far appear to be very on top of it. Not that I doubt young people, for I am one myself and feel that I am very capable. I just thought that with the longest running full time staffer has been there for two years they have their shit together. We will see how she goes.
I was in the office today for 4 hours and now plan to work mostly from home for this week. The office space they have given me is not large enough to have the computer monitor, keyboard and my script. All of those peoples integral to the process. So, here I come paperwork.

No comments:
Post a Comment