Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

On the 30th Stef, Logan and I jumped into Stef's car and convoyed home with Uncle Gord and his gang. It is always a long drive but it gets done and is never as bad as you think it will be. But as soon as we got home (at 10pm) we brought our stuff upstairs and went to bed.

Last night was a very low key New Year's. Jason and Tyler Haughey, Cris and Jen and Stef and I all gathered at Stef's house for what I titled "Blended Drinks with Lulu". I felt pretty tired and knew that everyone wanted to take it easy, so I thought we all got Lululemon gear for Christmas so we could all dress comfortably and just hang out. We had plenty of food, made bellinis, watched the ball drop and played some games. Logan was working again. He was supposed to be done at 10pm but something rather large happened (that I am not allowed to speak about) so he didn't book off until 1am. He showed up shortly after, had some snacks and we were home by 3am.

It was a great holiday season and was glad to see all of the people I could. I hope that every one enjoyed themselves, that you got the gifts that you wanted, that you spent time with family and friends and above all let the spirit of the season fill your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our visit was great but of course went by too quickly ... I look forward to our next visit which will be longer

Mom G