Before, I had declared that I was done my wedding video. Sure I put the disclaimer that I might have a few things to add. Well, yesterday I actually finished it. I burned it to a DVD and gave it a watch last night and found everything worked as planned. YEAH! So now I will set it to burn a handful of discs today before work! I am very excited, and kinda sad, that it is complete. I like watching bits of my wedding every day. But I think that 1 year 1 month and 18 days is long enough after the wedding to have completed the video.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see it ... I am sure it will be a lot of fun to watch.
I can't wait!!! Congrats on finishing it. I'll be home at Thanksgiving if you will... maybe we can watch it together?
I can't wait!!! Congrats on finishing it. I'll be home at Thanksgiving if you will... maybe we can watch it together?
Post a Comment