Tonight I feel as though Christmas is very soon. I am on the net searching for meal ideas for Christmas eve. We have Christmas lights up. I have plenty of Christmas baking. And we did another run of
A Christmas Carol today. Only one more day in the rehearsal hall and then on to the stage for 12 hour days of tech. I have a feeling that I won't be feeling Christmas-y after tomorrow for at least a week. So while I was "giddy with the season" I thought I'd add a little flavor to my blog. (By the way there are so many quotes from the play that I am fighting the urge to add - as you all don't know the play).
Here is a picture of us last year
- our first Christmas Married -
in front of our first Christmas tree.
1 comment:
hey babe! sorry I haven't checked in for a while... I'm glad to hear you guys are getting into the Christmas spirit though! Please email me your address when you can, I have to send some letters off (or maybe holiday cards?)... love you lots!!!
Post a Comment