There seems to be nothing new at our place. Things have found a rhythm. Logan gets up and goes to work/school around 7am. I stay in bed until the much later alarm call of 8:30. Logan goes to his police class, I go to the theatre. He finishes around 4pm and I finish around 5:30. We come home, make some supper and sit around a bit. Then Logan starts to get tired and tries to go to bed early. I have been allowing this - even though I am a night person. It is 9 right now and he is off getting ready for bed. And then we will get up and do it again tomorrow.
Exciting - I know. I can hardly convey the excitement on the page. Oh well. Routine is nice. For a while. I look forward to my next contract. I will be working with Quest Theatre as a Stage Manager. They do theatre for young audiences. I will be working with three male actors in a show call "The Curse of Shree" and it will tour Calgary and area schools teaching kids about music. On that contract I will have weekends off. Logan and I will both have weekends off together. It has been a long time since I have had weekends off. Since we both have had the same days off together! Can't wait for Feb.
2 comments:
Routine is nice ... for awhile! Take the time at the end of the day to pamper yourself ... could routine to follow!
Oops what for the typo on previous message!! Should read "Good" routine to follow! Haste makes waste!
Post a Comment