From previous blogs (here, here and here to name a few) you will know that I really enjoy video editing. I spent a lot of time editing my own wedding video, as well as Lisa & Curtis' wedding and Lani & Regan's wedding. Since Christmas I have been editing our Christmas video and I really like it. Even though it frustrates me, and takes way to much time, I like the pay off. I have thought about trying to make a side job out of it. Mostly when Logan and I were the official videographers for The Calgary Jewellery Gala. We videoed the set up, they transformed of an army gym into a elegant ballroom. We got paid to do it, and I think that it is pretty good. I am just not sure how to go about it. I guess, a little more practice with the actually shooting could help. Stef's friend Sarah is getting married in June and I hope to get to Regina to practice.
I also thought that maybe I should take a class on editing with my extremely advanced program I'm using. I found one at Mount Royal but it is only a six hour beginner class, and I have probably already figured out on my own everything they could teach me in six hours. Well, we will see. I will keep practicing and experimenting on my own and see where life takes me.
1 comment:
Your videos always turns out lovely ... taking an advanced class in videography sounds like fun ...
Post a Comment